TerraGreen is all about bringing reform in the existing energy supply structure and transition to a new energy system through the use of the blockchain technology, that can fundamentally reduce GHG emissions and mitigate waste pollution.
TerraGreen is an ecosystem, where renewable energies are tokenized and can be used by the community in exchange for fiat currency or payment for energy consumed. But we are not stopping there, we want to use the blockchain technology in a way that users can monitor how the energy is produced and what it is used for.
We are developing Blockchain Platform based on SHA-384 and Introduced Platform Coin namely TerraGreen Coin to fund TerraGreen Platform which will be connected to every transaction between the participants (TERRAGREEN COIN ITSELF IS NOT BASED ON ANY OTHER EXISTING BLOCKCHAIN LIKE ETHEREUM OR ANY OTHER ). This TerraGreen Coin will stabilise and secure the system and provide benefits to the coin holders and investors.
- Partnering with renewable energy companies AVI Renewables and Augustina Tradelink.
- ICO Announcement, ICO Campaign targeting Social Media.
- Private Presale.
- ICO launching (January).
- Blockchain Platform test.
- Listing TGN Coin on LATOKEN Exchange.
- ICO Closing & KYC verification.
- Coin Distribution & Escrow.
- Launch of TerraGreen Wallet.
- Development of Node software, Consensus Algorithm and Smart Contracts.
- Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) for Use-Case 1: 2.4 MW Gasification Project.
- Closing contracts of biomass waste supply for 2.4 MW Gasification project.
- Lab and field test of the Hydrogreen Amplifier in India for emission and fossil fuel reduction in transportation and industrial sectors.
- Test of Node software, Consensus and Blockchain Building Algorithms.
- Development of the Token Creation Module.
- Certification of Blockchain security by external audit.
- Smart Contract Creation with AVI Renewables and AJIL Biofuel for Use-Case 1: 2.4 MW Gasification Project.
- Financial closing of 2.4 MW Gasification Project.
- Tests for Production of briquettes from acquired biomass waste in existing fuel treatment plants for 2.4 MW Gasification Project 2.4MW Gasification Project – commencement of fabrication of gasification technology and gas engine.
- Implementation of AVI Renewables DApp and Token distribution for Use-Case 1: 2.4 MW Gasification Project.
- Smart Contract Creation for the Hydrogreen Amplifier.
- Development of Energy data storage and Tracking for TerraGreen Blockchain.